Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/07/07 17:23:36 UTC

"Powered by Apache Royale" Logo

Hi,

just created this logo for a new widget I finished for a web done in Royale
Jewel. Hope to share soon with you all as I get the "green light" to
publish.
I added this logo to the bottom with a link. If nobody says nothing against
I'll be adding to the web so others could have use it too.

[1] https://imgur.com/74t3UeQ

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: "Powered by Apache Royale" Logo

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,
yeah, I can add another one with the square version. Even, maybe another
white over black version... will see :)

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

--