Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 23:30:42 UTC

Re: PolyBase Hadoop/SQL Server Integration results/experience? Does it scale horizontally?

I've described our use case here on Microsoft's forums for SQL Server. I'm
hoping someone out there has used this technology:
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/1b019668-76ac-40aa-9bff-b83c832c822a/does-polybasehadoop-scale-horizontally-cant-find-a-single-report-from-a-satisfied-customer-?forum=sqldatawarehousing

Thanks!

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com relato.io