Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 18:37:46 UTC

Parse statistics in Nutch

Hi!

We already get statistics for fetcher using (readdb -stats) but can we also
include parse Statistics in the statistics.

It will be very helpful in knowing how many documents are successfully
parsed and we could use different methods to reparse if we see lot of
failing documents.

Only way i know to get how many documents are parsed is to check Solr on
how many documents are indexed.

What do you guys think of this ?

--
Kiran Chitturi