Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2012/08/09 21:20:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] fulcrum-upload 1.0.5 released

The Fulcrum Upload team is pleased to announce the fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
release!

Fulcrum Upload is a component to help with HTTP file uploads
See http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-upload/ for more
information.

Fulcrum Upload will be available from the above mentioned web
site or from the Apache Maven-2 repository (group-id:
org.apache.fulcrum) as soon as all mirror operations have been completed.

Changes in this version include:

Changes:
o Cleanup documentation
o Add methods to use the streaming API
o Update dependency commons-fileupload to 1.2.2
o Move to JDK 1.5

Have fun!
-Fulcrum Upload team

Re: New Parent POMs required! was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] fulcrum-upload 1.0.5 released

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Hi Thomas, for the most part if you inherit from the apache pom,
everything will be set for you. More details here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.