Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/10 08:42:55 UTC

how to upgrade 3.1.7 to 3.2.x

Hi

     How to upgrage 3.1.7 to 3.2.x. Please help me.
--
Sg

Re: how to upgrade 3.1.7 to 3.2.x

Posted by Luis HernĂ¡n Otegui <lu...@gmail.com>.
It could be good if you provide us with some details about your
installation (OS, method of installation at least).
If you want to go the old compile way, backup your /etc/spamassassin
(or /etc/mail/spamassassin/), and then:

#wget last-version-of-spamassassin.tar.gz

#tar xzvf last-version-of-spamassassin.tar.gz

#cd last-version-of-spamassassin

#perl Makefile.PL

#make

#make test

#sudo make install

But it varies depending on your OS, Perl version, and update method
(RPMs, Debian packages, FreeBSD port system, etc)

Bring us more info, and you'll get more help.

Luix
2007/8/10, Sg <ge...@gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
>       How to upgrage 3.1.7 to 3.2.x. Please help me.
> --
> Sg

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...
Linux Registered User #448382.