Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2017/01/01 14:18:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis simpleapp archetype 1.13.2.1 RC1

+1

Tested and I confirm that the previous issue (mentioned below) has been
fixed.

Thanks Dan!

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis simpleapp archetype 1.13.2.1 RC1

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
OK, thanks folks (and happy new year!)

Will close this vote now and announce on separate thread.

Cheers
Dan

Posted by Óscar Bou <os...@gmail.com>.
+1 here also.