Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yoni kor <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/06 13:01:32 UTC

configure hpux / mod_so

hi !
I'm trying to configure --prefix=.... --enable-so on my HPUX11 machine .
thanks in advance for help.
I get that error message:
"
checking whether to enable mod_userdir... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_alias... yes (default)
checking whether to enable mod_rewrite... no
configure: error: mod_so has been requested but cannot be built on your
system
"

part from the confiuration output ( I think it is relevant ):
"
Checking for DSO...

checking for NSLinkModule... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... no
checking for dlopen... yes

"

part from the log file  srclib/apr/config.log:

"
configure:23346: result: no
configure:23359: checking for dlopen in -ldl
configure:23392: /opt/ansic/bin/c89 -o conftest -g -DHPUX11 -D_REENTRANT
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED  conftest.c -ldl  -lm -lnsl  >&5
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Can't find library for -ldl
configure:23395: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
#line 23366 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C"
#endif
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
   builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char dlopen ();
#ifdef F77_DUMMY_MAIN
#  ifdef __cplusplus
     extern "C"