Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/06/11 16:22:55 UTC

New Committer: Enrico Olivelli

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Curator
has invited Enrico Olivelli to become a committer and PMC member.
We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: New Committer: Enrico Olivelli

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Enrico!

Best,