Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org> on 2004/10/14 13:18:16 UTC

[c++] Decrypting rsa-oaep-mgf1p content

	When I try to decrypt content that was encrypted using it I got
this error:

"Currently only SHA-1 is supported for OAEP"

	in:

XENCAlgorithmHandlerDefault::doRSADecryptToSafeBuffer()

	line:

if (!strEquals(encryptionMethod->getDigestMethod(),
DSIGConstants::s_unicodeStrURISHA1)) {
	throw XSECException(XSECException::CipherError,
"XENCAlgorithmHandlerDefault::doRSADecryptToSafeBuffer - Currently only
SHA-1 is supported for OAEP");
}

	Is SHA-1 used in encryption? I belive this code left from
signature implementation?

Best regards,
Milan

RE: [c++] Decrypting rsa-oaep-mgf1p content

Posted by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org>.

    I've found explanation here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlenc-core/#sec-RSA-OAEP