Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> on 2021/03/18 10:31:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.10.0 Released

The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Ignite 2.10.0.

Apache Ignite® is an in-memory computing platform for transactional,
analytical, and streaming workloads delivering in-memory speeds at
a petabyte scale.
https://ignite.apache.org

The Apache Ignite community has made a lot of changes in the 2.10.0
release, hopefully, this blog post will help you to know about some
valuable improvements:
https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-2-10-thin

For the full list of changes, you can refer to the RELEASE_NOTES list
which is trying to catalogue the most significant improvements for
this version of the platform.
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.10.0/release_notes.html

Download the latest Ignite version from here:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

Please let us know if you encounter any problems:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#ask

Regards,
Maxim Muzafarov on behalf of the Apache Ignite community.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.10.0 Released

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I thought that we are a distributed database for a few releases? Probably
this announcement template needs adjustment.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Excellent, thanks Maxim for driving the release!

As for the product definition (in-memory platform vs. distributed
database), just copy the positioning we use on the landing page
(Distributed Database For High-Performance Computing With In-Memory Speed)

-
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.