Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/04/29 12:22:40 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf Meetup, schedule

Hi every Karaf enthusiasts,

We are please to announce the schedule for the first Apache Karaf "Virtual" Meetup planned tomorrow, Thursday May 30th.

Here’s the schedule:

* 6pm - 6:15pm : connecting, welcoming
* 6:15pm - 6:45pm : Apache Karaf on the cloud (JB Onofré)
* 6:50pm - 7:20pm : Apache Karaf at Netflix, operation efficiency and cost benefits (Dmitry Vasilyev, Saied Mirzaei)
* 7:25pm - 7:35pm : Apache Karaf roadmap, DevX, open discussion (JB Onofré, moderated by Achim Nierbeck)
* 7:35pm - 7:40pm : Wrapping up, next events

In term of connection details, you have to register on https://www.meetup.com/Paris-Apache-Karaf-Meetup-Group/events/269056325/ <https://www.meetup.com/Paris-Apache-Karaf-Meetup-Group/events/269056325/>

We will communicate the Zoom URL there and you will receive a personal password to connect.

I will start the Zoom session 30 minutes before the meetup start.

See you all tomorrow,

Regards
JB

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf Meetup, schedule

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Good news!

Thanks Achim!

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Update:

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

yes please register, otherwise you wont be able to join.
It's going to be a zoom meeting where we will post the URL separately to
the password.
I'll try to push the record button early enough :)

regards, Achim

Am Mi., 29. Apr. 2020 um 16:06 Uhr schrieb Giamma <gm...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> not sure I will be able to join, I have a 50% chance, may I still register?
>

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I will try to record on zoom.
>>
>> Regards