Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/22 01:05:27 UTC

Cancelling tomorrow's call

I don't think we have anything to discuss this week, people are just heads
down, finishing up their work for the release. Remember that code freeze
is next Friday, March 2nd! I will be posting RC 1 for 2.2 on that
afternoon, so everything needs to be in by Friday morning.

Joel/Barry - let me know what the resolution was on the OSGi/mini platform
support, and if anything still needs to be tweaked for J2ME support. Barry
- I also need a patch for any modifications to samples that should run on
J2ME.

Andrew - the eclipse-osgi.zip file was updated by Joel to allow for the
OSGi/mini support, and it's now in /build/lib; this will be the template
used by wsdl2java for the -osgi -mini option. I will create a JIRA item
for the flag updates we discussed on previous call(s); before you close
it, please email Barry and ask him to test the change and make sure the
generated projects run on J2ME.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++