Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 10:43:10 UTC

OSGi config for testing app

Hi,

As part of fixing Oak integration with Sling I have added couple of
OSGi config in launchpad/builder project [1]. With those the testcase
pass when ran against a Sling instance created from the
launchpad/builder project

However the testcase fails when run as part of launchpad/testing
project. This happens because the testing project probably does not
inherit the OSGi config and only inherits the bundlelist.

So should I also copy the same set of OSGi config to testing project [2]?

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/launchpad/builder/src/main/config/oak
[2] https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/launchpad/testing/src/main/config

Re: OSGi config for testing app