Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by SorabhApache <so...@apache.org> on 2019/04/18 19:05:49 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Drill Release 1.16.0 - RC0

Hi Drillers,
I'd like to propose the first release candidate (RC0) for the Apache Drill,
version 1.16.0.

The RC0 includes total of 211 resolved JIRAs [1].
Thanks to everyone for their hard work to contribute to this release.

The tarball artifacts are hosted at [2] and the maven artifacts are hosted
at [3].

This release candidate is based on commit
61cd2b779d85ff1e06947327fca2e076994796b5 located at [4].

Please download and try out the release.

The vote ends at 07:00 PM UTC (12:00 PM PDT, 10:00 PM EET, 12:30 AM
IST(next day)), Apr 23rd, 2019

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Here is my vote: +1

  [1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313820&version=12344284
  [2] http://home.apache.org/~sorabh/drill/releases/1.16.0/rc0/
  [3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1066/
  [4] https://github.com/sohami/drill/commits/drill-1.16.0

Thanks,
Sorabh

Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill Release 1.16.0 - RC0

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Arina/Anton thanks for catching DRILL-7186

Sorabh, agree with you DRILL-7190 should be resolved and included to 1.16.0
Drill release.
I will provide PR shortly.

Kind regards
Vitalii

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by SorabhApache <so...@apache.org>.
Hi Anton/Arina,

Posted by SorabhApache <so...@apache.org>.
Hi Anton/Arina,

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.
Reported a regression:

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill Release 1.16.0 - RC0

Posted by Bob Rudis <bo...@rud.is>.
Thx Sorabh!

Posted by SorabhApache <so...@apache.org>.
Hi Bob,