Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2018/08/24 15:41:24 UTC

Cloudera Hue in License

Hi everyone,

So we include references to Cloudera's Hue in the LICENSE file, and mention it again in the NOTICE file saying:

> This product contains a modified portion of 'Hue' developed by Cloudera, Inc.

Does anyone know what this refers to? Is it still the case? Grepping for hue doesn't turn up anything likely looking.

-ash

Re: Cloudera Hue in License

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Yes we do. The kerberos ticket renewer i amended from hue.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cloudera Hue in License

Posted by Taylor Edmiston <te...@gmail.com>.