Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 17:19:36 UTC

Documentation for tapestry-core

Maybe someone has to write a page on how tapestry core-works and how it
links tapestry-ioc with web applications.Many including me want to used
tapestry-ioc into their own applications but some times i find it very
difficult to understand how everything glues together in tapestry-core.Some
things just work automagically :)

Re: Documentation for tapestry-core

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
I prefer tapestry-ioc over any other ioc implementation.Thats why i would
like to understand a little bit more about how everything is connected.Sure
anyone can initiate the ioc in some simple manner but for more advanced
things like type coercers,class transformations,instantiators,invalidation
hubs, things get little bit trickier and sometimes i find it difficult to
follow it in the source code of tapestry-core with so much abstraction
happening.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dvsekhvalnov@gmail.com

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Some very good examples of how to use tapestry-ioc are the tapestry-hibernate-core tests.

I think that is enough to get you started.

Rest nothing can explain you the tapestry code better than the tapestry code itself.

regards
Taha