Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2006/12/04 11:29:09 UTC

maven-javadoc-plugin fails to find packages and classes

Platform: Intel Pentium M,
	  Ubuntu Dapper Drake,
	  Sun java 1.5.0_06,
	  maven 2.0.4,
	  maven-javadoc-plugin 2.0

I'm trying to run aggregate javadoc on a multiproject, and I'm getting
errors when it runs into packages and classes outside of the project
(ie. from jar files pulled down from my local repo).

I wonder if I've run into the problem described here?
	http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-72

And if I have run into the problem, is there something (simple) I
could do to fix it?  (eg. put in a <version> tag to some version where
it works?)  Is eg. version 2.1 mentioned in the above bug released?
(but if so, why isn't my maven already using it, since I currently
have no <version> tag in the pom.xml?)

Thanx!

- Steinar