Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Hoppal, Michael" <Mi...@comcast.com> on 2020/02/18 18:06:47 UTC

Additional 2.0 Deprecation Routes

Hi All,

As we cut 2.0 we believe there is some routes we can either deprecate or clean up.

We put together that list of routes in the following gist -> https://gist.github.com/mhoppa/6cfd7fcb2f9ec7d1feab85dcf45624bb.

The list is broken up into three sections:

  *   Routes to be deprecated that duplicate existing functionality
  *   Routes to be deprecated and replaced
  *   Routes to be deprecated with no replacement

If there is any routes you think we should not deprecate or others we missed please point it out.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Additional 2.0 Deprecation Routes

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
+1
I think community silence on this means tacit approval on the basis of
"yeah, that's fine idc"

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.