Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Vincent Barat <vi...@ubikod.com> on 2009/10/21 17:32:47 UTC

tolowercase function?

Hello,

Quick question: is there a set of ready to use PIG UDFs functions ?

I'm looking to TOLOWERCASE function...

Cheers,

Re: tolowercase function?

Posted by "Fatal.error" <fa...@gmail.com>.
Piggybank has a lower() I'm pretty sure

Believe depending on what version of pig you are on you have to
download and install piggybank though

Google piggybank you should find what you need
Guy

Re: tolowercase function?

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Check out LOWER in piggybank.

Alan.

Re: tolowercase function?

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Vincent,

I think the PiggyBank is what you're looking for:
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PiggyBank

Look at org.apache.pig.piggybank.LOWER

Thanks.

Carl