Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2011/11/15 19:51:51 UTC

0.14 release update - RC1 this week

Hi, folks.  This is a reminder that we will be producing our first 0.14
release candidate this week.  I'll likely generate it Thursday morning, US
east coast time.

I know of one change still outstanding, Jose's perl binding autotools
patch.

Thanks,
Justin

---
0.14 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/014-release.html

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: 0.14 release update - RC1 this week

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
I did a quick survey of the .pc files on my fedora 15 machine, and they
don't have licenses.  A quick web search doesn't have any obvious
guidance.  Is there precedent for leaving minimal artifacts such as this
unlicensed?  That's my inclination so far, since it's evidently common
practice.

Justin

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.