Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it> on 2021/07/12 11:15:12 UTC

Product Feature Content handling

Hello everyone,

For an ecommerce application my team is configuring some virtual products
with selectable features of type color and size.
 We would like to represent in the product detail page a small image
related to the feature color.
Is there any OOTB support for this?
I checked either the data model, back office services and content screens,
but I did not see too much; only one entity seems to have some relation
with the argument: *ProductFeatureDataResource.*
I was thinking about something like ProductContent/ProductContentType
handling for products.

Did I miss something?

OFBiz version 17.12.06 .

Thanks in advance,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Product Feature Content handling

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the answer, I will follow your path that fits our needs
perfectly.

Have a nice day.
Best Regards,

Giulio