Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 16:30:16 UTC

Re: Darklaf - A themeable swing Look and Feel based on Darcula-Laf

Hi

Good job, JMeter is much more beautiful now

I have tested the last nighty in a fresh Ubuntu linux and I have two
warnings when I launch JMeter

Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial
Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial
Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial
Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial
Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial
Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
WARNING: Could not create font Arial

I need to install Arial font with:
sudo apt install ttf-mscorefonts-installer

Gtk-Message: 17:25:36.748: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
I need to insyall the module with:
sudo apt install libcanberra-gtk-module

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 01.04.20 um 18:30 schrieb Antonio Gomes Rodrigues:
> Hi
>
> Good job, JMeter is much more beautiful now
>
> I have tested the last nighty in a fresh Ubuntu linux and I have two
> warnings when I launch JMeter
>
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
> Apr 01, 2020 5:25:35 PM com.kitfox.svg.Text buildText
> WARNING: Could not create font Arial
>
> I need to install Arial font with:
> sudo apt install ttf-mscorefonts-installer
>
> Gtk-Message: 17:25:36.748: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
> I need to insyall the module with:
> sudo apt install libcanberra-gtk-module

And only about one year later, we got rid of the warnings ;)

The svg had some references to the Arial font embedded, which it didn't
need.

Felix