Posted to user@struts.apache.org by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com> on 2007/02/21 12:25:27 UTC

servlet null when integrating with spring

Hi, i am integrating my struts based app with spring, and have a weird
problem, when configuring the controller to be
org.springframework.web.struts.DelegatingRequestProcessor in order to manage
my Action classes as spring beans, i can no more access the servlet
attribute from my Action classes (it's null). Is this normal, and, in that
case, which is the solution?

tx in advance.