Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Aneesh <av...@jwalintech.com> on 2006/04/03 19:47:56 UTC

Exception running sample

Hello,
This is AVANEESH from Jwalin Technologies, Bangalore. I am new to the BPEL. We are evaluating the twisterWS-BPEL engine to integrate into our developing, Enterprise portal product. I have sucessfully, deployed the application. But while trying the first sample(Loan process), I am getting the following error:
Remote error : org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException: Could not find the WSDL document referenced in the provided BPEL process description, please make sure you deployed the referenced WSDL description

I have used Oracle Bpel PM. The difference I find here is, there we use the process file as .bpel, and the wsdl as .wsdl.  The trace file shows the follwing error:

[Twister] ERROR [http-80-Processor1] DeployProcess.execute(69) | A problem occu
ed when deploying the process.
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException: Could no
 find the WSDL document referenced in the provided BPEL process description, pl
ase make sure you deployed the referenced WSDL description.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:jwalin-1

org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException: Could not find the WSD
 document referenced in the provided BPEL process description, please make sure
you deployed the referenced WSDL description.
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilde
.java:221)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder
java:128)
        at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deseriali
ationContext.java:1087)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Sourc
)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unkno
n Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentConten
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(U
known Source)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(Deserializatio
Context.java:227)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
        at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnder
tandChecker.java:62)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)

And more..........

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
AVANEESH
http://www.jwalintech.com

Re: Exception running sample

Posted by Aneesh <av...@jwalintech.com>.
Hi Matthieu,
One more thing to add, I ma using  J2SE 1.5. Is there any known issues with
1.5?

Regards
Aneesh

Posted by Aneesh <av...@jwalintech.com>.
Hi Matthieu,
Thank you for the prompt reply. Yeah, I did deploy the wsdef.xml before
the process description. Also made sure, I have unchecked the "validate
checkbox". What could be wrong?

regards
avaneesh

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.