Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by spamsucks <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2006/02/13 06:52:33 UTC

getQueryString on request in T4?

I would like to obtain the QueryString for a request.  Is there a way to
get this?  I don't see this in the WebRequest object.

Thanks.

Re: getQueryString on request in T4?

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
@InjectObject("service-property:tapestry.globals.HttpServletRequest:queryString")

public abstract String getQueryString()

I hope it helps.

best regards.

Raul.

Posted by Konstantin Ignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.
There might be no requestString for POST request, and still parameter names and values will be present.
Why getParameterZZZ() family of methods is not enough for you?

spamsucks <sp...@rhoderunner.com> wrote: I would like to obtain the QueryString for a request.  Is there a way to
get this?  I don't see this in the WebRequest object.

Thanks.

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)