Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com> on 2018/04/27 14:38:09 UTC

Broker-J and JMS selector

Hello,

We played a bit with the JMS selector lately and we noticed that when you specify an invalid (wrong syntax) x-filter-jms-selector binding argument, the creation of the binding still succeeds. Is that expected?
All incoming messages are then discarded from the given queue so that's ok but we were expecting an exception upon the binding creation.

Thanks,
Olivier

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

Re: Broker-J and JMS selector

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver,

It is a long standing defect. Please check QPID-7642 [1].

Kind Regards,
Alex

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7642