Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raymond Zhou <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/10 23:01:49 UTC

Cannot start axis2_http_server.exe from command line

Hi All,

I have been using axis2/c for a while in my web service client component. I has been successful. I built the axis2/c libraries (version 1.5) by myself, and I am working in windows XP platform. When building the libraries, I enabled openSSL, and use guththila XML parser.

Now encounter a very strange problem when I try to start axis2_http_server.exe. Seems like I am getting a windows system error, here is the error message from the pop up windows when I start axis2_http_server.exe from command line:

=======
 axis2_http_server.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
  If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
 Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
=======

Strange thing is, if I use the downloaded binary version of axis2/c, I was able to start the axis2_http_server.exe without problem.

Any clue what might be going on?
Thanks!
Ray

Re: Cannot start axis2_http_server.exe from command line

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Did you try to start by removing services and modules?

Supun

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org