Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org> on 2017/04/14 06:13:13 UTC

Re: Hadoop QA fails with "Docker failed to build yetus/hadoop:a9ad5d6"

Yup,

YARN Pre-Commit tests are having the same problem as well.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this ? Ping Yetus folks (Allen /
Sean)

All seem to be failing with:

<------------------

Compiling /tmp/pip_build_root/pylint/pylint/test/functional/abstract_class_instantiated_py3.py
  File "/tmp/pip_build_root/pylint/pylint/test/functional/abstract_class_instantiated_py3.py",
line 14
    class GoodClass(object, metaclass=abc.ABCMeta):

 #include "pyconfig.h"

                      ^

compilation terminated.

error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1

Cleaning up...
Command /usr/bin/python -c "import setuptools,
tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip_build_root/editdistance/setup.py';exec(compile(getattr(tokenize,
'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__,
'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-49CD1P-record/install-record.txt
--single-version-externally-managed --compile failed with error code 1
in /tmp/pip_build_root/editdistance
Storing debug log for failure in /root/.pip/pip.log
The command '/bin/sh -c pip install pylint' returned a non-zero code: 1

Total Elapsed time:  14m 31s

ERROR: Docker failed to build image.

-------------------->

Cheers