Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Neil and Ann Robertson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/16 16:03:49 UTC

PLEASE help with templates!

I want to use standard Avery  Inkjet  labels 21 to a page 63.5 mm x  38.1
mm code 905068
I have been unable to find a template for this in open Office, and can
therefore not use my box of new labels which I understand are VERY
standard. I am sure Open Office must have these, but I don't know how to
access them, I need them to enable me to print address labels etc. etc.
I am not very good with the computer so I would ask you please to send me
idiot-proof instructions on exactly what to do

Re: PLEASE help with templates!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Neil and Ann Robertson wrote:
> I want to use standard Avery  Inkjet  labels 21 to a page 63.5 mm x  38.1
> mm code 905068
> I have been unable to find a template for this in open Office ...
> I am sure Open Office must have these

Sure it does. Start OpenOffice, then File - New - Labels, set the
correct brand and type and then "New Document".

If you need a screenshot, here you go:
http://imagebin.org/239579
(set "Continuous" instead of "Sheet" if you have a single label)

Regards,
   Andrea.