Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/12/18 00:08:19 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] - analysis.apache.org closing down 14th January

FYI - it is going to get easier to integrate Sonar into the Apache build process. Does Calcite need Sonar?

Julian

Re: [NOTICE] - analysis.apache.org closing down 14th January

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
I think we should try to leverage, but we may need one VM to run Hadoop.

Let's bring idea here and see if INFRA team could help on that.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Mushin <An...@epam.com>.
Hi,
+1 for Sonar.
I think it would to improve Calcite and required code's quality in future, also we can find new problems in code base possibly.

Best regards,
Anton Mushin