Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raphaël Tournoy <ra...@ccsd.cnrs.fr> on 2014/05/06 13:18:41 UTC

List dynamic fields names created at index time

Hello,

I have a dynamic field '*_title_s' where '*' is replaced by a language
code when indexing.

Hence I get en_title_s ; cn_title_s, etc.

I can find the complete list of generated fields in the admin UI with
the Schema Browser and a URL like :

http://localhost/solr/#/core/schema-browser?dynamic-field=*_title_s

But I did not found how to get the same results with the schema REST API.
Is it possible?
Is there a way to programmatically get the name of the generated fields?

Thank you,
--
Raphaël

Re: List dynamic fields names created at index time

Posted by Raphaël Tournoy <ra...@ccsd.cnrs.fr>.
Hi Ahmet,
thank you very much, LukeRequestHandler is really powefull and it's
exactly what I need.
Raphaël

--
Raphaël Tournoy
CNRS/CCSD

Re: List dynamic fields names created at index time