Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/31 02:40:35 UTC

tdbstats for many little graphs

My TDB has lots of little graphs and nothing in the default graph. So
I tried to run it on the union graph, to no effect. Is there another
way?

/Users/benson/x/oap tdbstats --loc=/users/benson/data/10k.tdb
--graph=urn:x-arq:UnionGraph
INFO  Fixed pattern BGP optimizer
(stats
  (meta
    (timestamp "2010-12-30T20:37:54.179-05:00"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime>)
    (run@ "2010/12/30 20:37:54 EST")
    (count 0))
  (other 0))

Re: tdbstats for many little graphs

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Another case of a corrupt tdb. sorry for the noise.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.