Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Anush B M <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/13 06:55:52 UTC

PredictionIO Error - During pio train

Hi Team,

I am stuck with an issue while trying to get the PIO Engine up. I have done
the initial setup as suggested on the host site, now have encountered an
issue I am unable to fix it.

I did check online, most of them asked to check the scala version and
downgrade it to v2.10 from v2.11 but din't seem to fix my issue!!!.

PFA for screenshots and stack trace.

[image: Inline image 2]

*StackTrace:* scala.reflect.api.JavaUniverse.runtimeMirror(
Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Lscala/reflect/api/Stacj
JavaMirrors$JavaMirror; at org.apache.predictionio.workflow.WorkflowUtils$.
getEngine(WorkflowUtils.scala:65)
at org.apache.predictionio.workflow.CreateWorkflow$.
liftedTree1$1(CreateWorkflow.scala:196)
at org.apache.predictionio.workflow.CreateWorkflow$.main(
CreateWorkflow.scala:195)
at org.apache.predictionio.workflow.CreateWorkflow.main(
CreateWorkflow.scala)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$
deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:736)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:185)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:210)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:124)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

Regards,
Anush.B.M
+91 96632 88007
Bangalore, India