Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 18:09:03 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Issue with Tomahawk integration - Schedule component

First use the users@ and not dev@ for all usage questions.

Don't hold me to it, but I plan on creating a trinidad calendar
component, as I want one myself. It will be a while before I start it
though.

-Andrew

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
would be good, if the model would be similar

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: