Posted to user@click.apache.org by hantsy <ha...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2012/12/19 10:47:43 UTC

Click4nb for NetBeans 7.2 is here.

Hi Clickers,

I have moved the click4nb to github.com now, and  just built a new
version for NetBeans 7.2.

https://github.com/hantsy/click4nb

Download(still available on Google Code,  the plugin in NetBeans.org
portal is not updated yet) and have  a try.

http://click4nb.googlecode.com

No new features are added in this version, some codes are cleaned. I am
moving more effort on it, and make it stable in the latest NetBeans IDE.

Enjoy programming with Apache Click and NetBeans IDE!

Hantsy

Re: Click4nb for NetBeans 7.2 is here.

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Great! I will try it as soon as possible.
I'm using Netbeans 7.3 Beta, is there any compatibility issues with
this version?

Thanks,

Gilberto