Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 15:19:00 UTC

How to auto generate spring configuration file ?

Hi,

    Ignite can be configured either through IgniteConfiguration or by
passing bean XML file.

In XML file approach, typing the property keys seems to be error-prone.

e.g.

*<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">...
<property name="localhost" value="127.0.0.1"/> <!-- throws error as key is
invalid -->    <property name="localHost" value="127.0.0.1"/> <!-- valid
key -->*
*</bean>*

How to auto-generate the configuration file using the bean object ?
[or]
Is any sample file available which contains all the property keys ? (Users
can copy-paste and edit only the values)

--Kamal

Re: How to auto generate spring configuration file ?

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, for the spam! Found it.

<property name="nodeFilter">
    <bean class="my.apache.ignite.examples.cache.NodeSelector"/>
 </property>

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Kamal, I created an issue for this, you can track in JIRA.

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi, Kamal!
>>
>> Thank you for feedback on web console.
>>
>> I will take a look and create issues in JIRA for this properties.
>> I will let you know in this thread.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Alexey!
>>>
>>> This is what I've been looking for. Still, some keys are not supported
>>> in web-console:
>>>
>>> 1. userAttributes
>>> 2. failoverSpi

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Kamal, I created an issue for this, you can track in JIRA.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: How to auto generate spring configuration file ?

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, Kamal!

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: How to auto generate spring configuration file ?

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alexey!

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, Kamal!