Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/11/11 20:03:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow 2.2.2 from 2.2.2rc2

Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut Airflow 2.2.2rc2. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last until Monday, October 15, 2021 at 00:00 UTC or until 3
binding +1 votes have been received.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20211115T0000&p1=1440

Consider this my +1 (binding) vote.

Airflow 2.2.2rc2 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/2.2.2rc2/

*apache-airflow-2.2.2-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-2.2.2.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" release.
*apache_airflow-2.2.2-py3-none-any.whl* is the binary Python wheel "binary"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but all members of the community
are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test this RC
are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_AIRFLOW.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmcs

Please note that the version number excludes the `rcX` string, so it's now
simply 2.2.2. This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Full Changelog:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/2.2.2rc2/CHANGELOG.txt

Changes since *2.2.2rc1*:

*Bug Fixes:*
- Fix missing dagruns when ``catchup=True`` (#19528)

Thanks,
Kaxil

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Airflow 2.2.2 from 2.2.2rc2

Posted by Jed Cunningham <je...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Hello,

Apache Airflow 2.2.2 (based on RC2) has been accepted.

3 “+1” binding votes received:
- Kaxil Naik
- Ephraim Anierobi
- Jarek Potiuk

5 "+1" non-binding votes received:
- Daniel Standish
- Leon Smith
- Josh Fell
- Robin Edwards
- Jed Cunningham

Vote thread:https://lists.apache.org/thread/63bhtsdk2rlzt9rsndd2lk26xwqt5zk3

I'll continue with the release process, and the release announcement
will follow shortly.

Thanks,
Jed

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 2.2.2 from 2.2.2rc2

Posted by ep...@astronomer.io.INVALID.
+1(binding)

Posted by Jed Cunningham <je...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 2.2.2 from 2.2.2rc2

Posted by Robin Edwards <ro...@bidnamic.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Josh Fell <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)