Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/23 08:42:35 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJSStore

Hi Alex,

One of my colleague asked me where he can see FlexJS example - I know that I
could compile them on my own, but it would great if some of them we could
see online.

Saying - "When I get the JS version up and running, I’ll post running
versions
somewhere" do you mean online working version or just source code ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJSStore

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 12/23/14, 1:52 PM, "Mihai Chira" <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Maybe it's worth thinking of a TourDeFlexJS soon?

Once FlexJSStore is up and running, it would make sense for volunteers to
start on such a thing.

-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJSStore

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.