Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Krishna Kammadanam <kk...@chronos-oa.com> on 2019/06/28 09:55:05 UTC

Question regarding Solr fq query

Hello,

I am a back-end developer working with Solr 4.0 version.

I am running into so many issues, but trying to understand at the same time.

But I have a question for anyone who can help me.

[cid:image001.png@01D52DA7.A0B2FA10]

[cid:image004.png@01D52DA8.1A222A60]

A list exists within The JournalId 0036-8075. But cant able to search with the dash in between.

I cant able to escape the dash in between..

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Krist Kammadanam
Back-end Developer
[signature_708671773]<http://www.chronos-oa.com/>

V:
E: kk@chronos-oa.com<ma...@chronos-oa.com>

Re: Question regarding Solr fq query

Posted by Saurabh Sharma <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Images are not visible. Please upload on some image sharing platform and
share the link.

Thanks