Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 09:53:21 UTC

Re: XMPP

Hello guys.

I'm using Openfire 3.6.0, Smack 3.0.4 and Servicemix 3.2.2.

My swing test application successfully connected to Openfire server by using
smack API.
But how can I integrate with servicemix xmpp?

I've created:
1. I've created my-xmpp folder in %servicemix-home%/examples/ folder

2. create pom.xml file with following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.examples</groupId>
 <artifactId>my-xmpp</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <packaging>pom</packaging>
 <name>XMPP demo</name>
 <url>http://www.servicemix.org</url>
</project>

3. mvn clean install

4. mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-unit
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.examples -DartifactId=xmpp-consumer-su

5. create xbean.xml file in xmpp-consumer-su\src\main\resources with
following content:

<beans xmlns:xmpp="http://servicemix.apache.org/xmpp/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <xmpp:groupChatEndpoint service="tut:file" endpoint="xmpp"
    uri="xmpp://admin@eon-developer/Smack" password="password"
room="discuss@eon-developer"/>
</beans>

6. mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-unit
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.examples -DartifactId=file-consumer-su

7. create xbean.xml file in file-consumer-su\src\main\resources with
following content:

<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <file:sender service="tut:file" endpoint="sender"
             directory="file:///C:/test/myOutbox"
             autoCreateDirectory="true">
             <property name="marshaler">
                   <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />
             </property>
  </file:sender>
  <file:poller service="tut:file" endpoint="poller"
             file="file:///C:/test/myInbox"
             targetService="tut:file"
             targetEndpoint="xmpp"
             period="60000"
             recursive="true"
             autoCreateDirectory="true"/>
</beans>

8. mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-assembly
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling -DartifactId=xmpp-sa

9. mvn install

10. copied following files to servicemix hotdeploy directory.
    xmpp-sa\target\xmpp-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
    xmpp-consumer-su\target\xmpp-consumer-su-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
    xmpp-consumer-su\target\file-consumer-su-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Servicemix said successful.

But I don't see any integration with openfire and servicemix?
Maybe I'm doing wrong with misunderstood.

Help me to integrate please.

Re: XMPP

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.
I've writed smack chat application on swing.
When I shutdown servicemix my chat application works properly.

When I start servicemix my chat application cannot send receive messages.

Do I have to provide sample code and servicemix xmpp unit that demonstrates
this issue?

Here's the servicemix console:
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-droo
ls
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-eip to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-eip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-file to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-file

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-ftp to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-ftp
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-http to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-http

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-jms to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jms
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-jsr181 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jsr1
81
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-lwcontainer to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-lwco
ntainer
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-osworkflow to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-oswo
rkflow
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-quartz to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-quar
tz
1 name = quartz.properties
INFO  - SimpleThreadPool               - Job execution threads will use
class lo
ader of thread: main
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
INFO  - RAMJobStore                    - RAMJobStore initialized.
INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler
'DefaultQuartzSchedule
r' initialized from default resource file in Quartz package:
'quartz.properties'

INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED started.
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-saxon to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-saxo
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-script to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-scri
pt
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-truezip to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-true
zip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-wsn2005 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-wsn2
005
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: se
rvicemix-xmpp to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-xmpp

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
wsdl-first-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-j
sr181-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-h
ttp-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-jsr18
1-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-http-
su
INFO  - jetty                          - jetty-6.1.6
INFO  - jetty                          - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:
8192
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly: xmpp-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
file-consume
r-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
xmpp-consume
r-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
file-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
xmpp-consumer-su

INFO  - XMPPComponent                  - Logging in to Jabber as user: admin
on
connection: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection@63cd4d
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
bridge-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-http-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-eip-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-xslt-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
bridge-jms-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-http-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-eip-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-xslt-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
bridge-jms-su
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
tarted
INFO  - JDBCAdapterFactory             - Database driver recognized:
[apache_der
by_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  - LogTask                        - Logging system reconfigured using
file:
 file:/C:/Program%20Files/apache-servicemix-3.2.2/conf/log4j.xml
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:150.2.216.89-11d33184a47-8:0
  status: Done
  role: provider
  service: {urn:servicemix:tutorial}file
  endpoint: xmpp
  in: Unable to display: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setStatus(Mes
sageExchangeImpl.java:251)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.done(SimpleEndp
oint.java:77)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
derEndpoint.java:101)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
feCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
BaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
d(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
w.java:172)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
ava:167)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
a:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error setting exchange status to
ERROR
java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner when trying to set
error
: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setError(Mess
ageExchangeImpl.java:264)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:57)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component is not owner
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.MessageExchangeImpl.setStatus(Mes
sageExchangeImpl.java:251)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.done(SimpleEndp
oint.java:77)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
derEndpoint.java:101)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
feCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
BaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:46)
        ... 7 more
ERROR - XMPPComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:150.2.216.89-11d33184a47-8:1
[...]
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - Shutting down ServiceMix JBI
Container
(ServiceMix) stopped
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - Deactivating component
#SubscriptionMan
ager#
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly: xmpp-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
file-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
xmpp-consumer-su

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
xmpp-sa

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
file-consum
er-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
xmpp-consum
er-su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly:
bridge-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-http-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-eip-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-xslt-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
bridge-jms-su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
bridge-
sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-http
-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-eip-
su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-xslt
-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
bridge-jms-
su
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED paused.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED shutting down.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED paused.
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED shutdown complete.
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Stopping service assembly:
wsdl-first-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
wsdl-first-jsr18
1-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Stopping service unit:
wsdl-first-http-
su
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Shutting down service assembly:
wsdl-fi
rst-sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
wsdl-first-
jsr181-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Shutting down service unit:
wsdl-first-
http-su
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
topped

file-consumer-su's xbean.xml
<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <file:sender service="tut:file" endpoint="sender"
             directory="file:///C:/opensrc/test/myOutbox"
             autoCreateDirectory="true">
             <property name="marshaler">
                   <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler" />
             </property>
  </file:sender>
  <file:poller service="tut:file" endpoint="poller"
             file="file:///C:/opensrc/test/myInbox"
             targetService="tut:file"
             targetEndpoint="xmpp"
             period="60000"
             recursive="true"
             autoCreateDirectory="true"/>
</beans>

xmpp-consumer-su's xbean.xml
<beans xmlns:xmpp="http://servicemix.apache.org/xmpp/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">
  <xmpp:groupChatEndpoint service="tut:file" endpoint="xmpp"
    uri="xmpp://admin@eon-developer/Smack" password="secret"
room="discuss@eon-developer"/>
</beans>

Re: XMPP

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.
I haven't get any response since 2008.10.27.
I'll appreciate any help.

Am I doing wrong?

Re: XMPP

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: XMPP

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: XMPP

Posted by Batbayar Bazarragchaa <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: XMPP

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Re: XMPP

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Re: XMPP

Posted by aznmedia <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: XMPP

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
... I just noticed the second page use the Maven JBI plugin to deploy
the SA.  Copying it to the hotdeploy folder as you are doing is just as
easy (and most of the times it's easier to do it that way)

Gert

Re: XMPP

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,