Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2005/09/15 16:42:41 UTC

signatures in db/torque

Hi,

I was contacted today by Henk Penning and he asks us to sign every
piece of software we put jars we put into the java-repository, as it is
asf policy to do so.

As I will not have access to my private keys before october, I will sign
the stuff I put in there (poms, jars) then. However, I do not think that
it makes much sense to sign jars which I did not create, so I can only
delegate Henk's request, and ask the people who did the releases (if they
are still around) to sign their jars and poms.

    Thank you,

       Thomas