Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Gregory M. Foreman" <gf...@spinnerconsulting.com> on 2021/09/22 14:56:39 UTC

S2S alternate TLS cert

Hello:

I am trying to configure site-to-site on a Nifi 1.12.1 cluster hosted on Kubernetes.

I would like one TLS cert to be used for communication outside the cluster.

Inbound s2s (cluster acting as s2s server) is handled by an nginx ingress proxy that presents the cert to clients.  No issues there.

For outbound s2s (cluster nodes acting as clients), the gui does not have an option to configure an alternate certificate to use.  Is there some way to provide this?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: S2S alternate TLS cert

Posted by "Gregory M. Foreman" <gf...@spinnerconsulting.com>.