Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/02/18 15:48:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Alex Van Boxel

Hi everyone,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Alex Van Boxel

Alex has contributed to Beam in many ways - as an organizer for Beam
Summit, and meetups - and also with the Protobuf extensions for schemas.

In consideration of his contributions, the Beam PMC trusts him with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer[1].

Thanks for your contributions Alex!

Pablo, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC.

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-
committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Alex Van Boxel

Posted by Kamil Wasilewski <ka...@polidea.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Karolina Rosół <ka...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations Alex!

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats Alex !

Posted by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Alex!

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Congratulations Alex!

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:52 AM Katarzyna Kucharczyk <
ka.kucharczyk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great news! Congratulations, Alex! 🎉
>
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:14 AM Reza Rokni <re...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Fantastic news! Congratulations :-)