Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/03/31 21:58:39 UTC

Sqoop Developer Meetings - Kick off meeting

Dear developers and contributors to the Sqoop project

As we discussed in the mailing list followed by a vote, we are starting the developer meetings    Myself and Jarcec  would like to have the first meeting on Apr 24.

We will use a google hangout for the first meeting.

We would like to get the list of topics/presentations for discussions.    Please send them to the list.

Thanks

Venkat

Re: Sqoop Developer Meetings - Kick off meeting

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
I can join virtually at best guys. But that's fine as long as it's possible
to join virtually.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 to do the meetup on 5/22.

Jarcec

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Developers/contributors

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Added. Thanks Venkat.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Yes

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey guys,

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
I'm +1.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Venkat,

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Abe,

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey guys,

Posted by SHANKAR REDDY <sa...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear that.

On Saturday, April 11, 2015, Venkat Ranganathan <
vranganathan@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> No, it is open to all contributors.   You are most welcome
>
> Thanks
>
> Venkat
>

> On 4/11/15, 7:36 AM, "SHANKAR REDDY" <sankara.telukutla@gmail.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> >Hi Team,
> >I am planning join. Is it perticular to specific members?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Shankar
> >
> >On Friday, April 10, 2015, Venkat Ranganathan <
> vranganathan@hortonworks.com <javascript:;>>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> OK, that looks like the plan.   Let us host this one at Cloudera and I
> >> will see if we can host the next one at Hortonworks
> >>
> >> Thanks Abe
> >>
> >> Venkat

Sankara Reddy Telukutla

Re: Sqoop Developer Meetings - Kick off meeting

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by SHANKAR REDDY <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,

wrote:

> OK, that looks like the plan.   Let us host this one at Cloudera and I
> will see if we can host the next one at Hortonworks
>
> Thanks Abe
>
> Venkat

Sankara Reddy Telukutla

Re: Sqoop Developer Meetings - Kick off meeting

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.