Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dhongyt <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 22:19:36 UTC

Display Loading When Busy Navigator and DataView

Currently I have two panels.

I have one panel that is handling code that is like a PagingNavigator(custom
coded)
And another panel that is handling the DataView.

I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to show that the DataView
results are pulling data from the database when they click on the
PagingNavigator page.

In the panel that contains the PagingNavigator I have a WebMarkupContainer
that contains a loading image. That is visible and invisible depending on
the situation.
I would like that image to show when a user clicks on a Page in the
Navigator since it will be loading results from the database and disappear
when its done.

I have tried creating a function in the panel that contains the
PagingNavigator

To allow the DataView Panel to set the visibility which doesn't seem to
work.
I maybe going about this wrong, but if someone has done something like this,
how did you do it?

Re: Display Loading When Busy Navigator and DataView

Posted by Vignesh Palanisamy <vi...@mcruncher.com>.
Instead of normal link, use
IndicatingAjaxFallbackLink<http://wicket.apache.org/apidocs/1.4/org/apache/wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/IndicatingAjaxFallbackLink.html>in
Navigator.