Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bhaskar chandrasekar <ba...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/08/28 04:17:16 UTC

Count of records

Hi,

We have integrated Solr index with Carrot2 Search Engine and able to get search results.

In my search results page, by default Total Number of records matched for the particular query is not getting displayed.
http://localhost:8089/carrot2-webapp-3.0.1/search?source=Solr&view=tree&skin=simple&query=java&results=100&algorithm=lingo&SolrDocumentSource.solrTitleFieldName=title
&SolrDocumentSource.solrSummaryFieldName=description&SolrDocumentSource.solrUrlFieldName=url

Currently I am getting like,  Results 1 - 100 of about 100 for java
----
Consider I searched for Java; In my Solr index, total number of matches found are 1000.
 I am interested to display only top 100 results. I should also get total match for the search query.

Display should be similar to below:
Results 1 - 100 of about 1000 for java

Regards
Bhaskar