Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Chaitanya <ch...@pramati.com> on 2010/06/25 12:56:05 UTC

Query on JavaToWsdl

Hi,

WSDL generation with CXF-2.2.9 results in a wsdl file with <soap:address> in the following format :

http://localhost:9090/{PortName}

where as WSDL generation with an older version of CXF(2.0.2) set the <soap:address> as :

http://localhost:9090/{ServiceName}/{PortName}

I am not sure if this is a bug. Can someone throw some light please?

Thank you.
Chaithanya

Re: Query on JavaToWsdl

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Honestly, no idea.   2.0.2 is ancient (3.5 years old) so I'm not sure what all
the reasons are for changes between that and the current version.

That said, 2.2.9 does support and -address flag to specify the address to put
in the wsdl.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp