Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 13:42:58 UTC

Switching frameworks / restart clean

I've just committed a few changes in trunk to better support clean
restarts and swtiching frameworks.
Mostly, now you can do:
 >  dev:framework equinox
 >  dev:restart --clean
And it will restart with equinox instead of the current framework.
This isn't much, but it' quite handy when testing / developping ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Switching frameworks / restart clean

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,

thanks for the update, it's very interesting.

Regards
JB