Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/11 19:32:37 UTC

The documentation site is cut on the top

It seemed like the documentation for 0.9 and latest is cut on the top:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/

I remember it was ok before the release. Anyone know about changes
made to the layout.

This need to be fixed ASAP.

- Henry

Re: The documentation site is cut on the top

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Ah interesting. Thanks for the info. Trying to fix that now.

Posted by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hey Henry!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.