Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/04/05 10:15:12 UTC

[VOTE] releasing Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7

Full list of changes in this release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC7-incubating/CHANGES<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC6-incubating/CHANGES>

The tag/commit to be voted upon is Metron_0.1BETA_rc7:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metron.git;a=commit;h=ad3866bdf4b6233950e7803c3c3141f0f859e994

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC7-incubating/apache-metron-0.1BETA-RC7-incubating.tar.gz<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC6-incubating/apache-metron-0.1BETA-RC6-incubating.tar.gz>

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC7-incubating/<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.1BETA-RC6-incubating/>

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metron.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=dc59e37e402bd868aeac7ab42a0cc9c51ccae3c2

The Nexus staging repository for this release will be created after this vote has been passed.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.
Recommended build validation and verification instructions are posted here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7
[ ]  0 No opinion

Re: [VOTE] releasing Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
There are some tools that rely on specific formatting of vote subject lines, to cancel this vote the subject should read:

[CANCELED] [VOTE] releasing Apache Metron 0.1BETA-RC7

-Taylor

Posted by James Sirota <js...@hortonworks.com>.
THE VOTE IS CANCELLED

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.